Sunday, February 25, 2007

SHARK ATTACK CLAIMS 18 IN NEW ALBANY, INDIANA

I took about 45 minutes of my Saturday morning and cleaned up my neighborhood. The sign shark was on a feeding frenzy. I have a fish tank in my living room that adds to the quality of my life. I must admit, by comparison this shark attack was much more exciting.


As the first sign came down a (we buy houses) post, the taste of fresh blood was in the water. At first with the vertical reach of 6’6” I had doubts about getting up to the 12’ height of the posting. 12’ was no problem for the shark.


Those that posed the most trouble were Rick’s Lawn Care and Little Creations Daycare. They both have very heavy signs and use large head nails. The shark head however is very heavy for just plain knocking the sign from the pole, or as in the case of the daycare sign, sharks have teeth. (See below)



The shark seemed to be a little frustrated that some of the sign was left behind. Upon further review, to see what’s left of your sign, teeth marks and all, should provide a vivid reminder that your street spam will not survive at that location!! (Slate Run & Beharell)

All in all we claimed 18 victims in little over a half an hour.

Photo of the shark attack of victims of Sat. Feb. 24th 2007


If you know anyone who owns or operates one of these so called businesses please ask them to advertise in another manner. They will be wasting their time and money if they post in District 5!! The signs will come down!!

FYI, private property owners and business managers were contacted before any sign was removed. They also will have my number should any more pop up. If you see this trash posted in district 5, e-mail me and it will be handled.

2 comments:

John Alton said...

Nice job

The New Albanian said...

Fantastic! Now there are multiples of us ...