Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bash & Boom

I will not be attending the council meeting this week. I have the final organizational meeting for our car show this Thursday and I can't miss it. www.britishbash.com Check it out, we are raising money for St. Joseph's Children's Home www.sjkids.org May be I can work out a free pint for you bloggers that visit??

Also with time constraints on getting ready for all our friends and family coming in for Thunder it will be tough to get time to write anyway. Again if you come down look for us. We will be under double blue canopy in front of Colgate clock in the grass. Usually plenty of grub and adult beverages. Introduce yourself!!

Coop

2 comments:

Courtney Paris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ceece said...

oh my gosh we were right there too! Had I known I would have sought you guys out!